Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 26th. Civic has a total market cap of $17.79 million and approximately $8.20 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Civic has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar. One Civic token can currently be purchased for $0.0265 or 0.00000290 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Livecoin, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.47 or 0.01839344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172587 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050628 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00111228 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Liqui, Radar Relay, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, HitBTC, Huobi, ABCC, Mercatox, Binance, OKEx, Livecoin, IDEX, Kyber Network, Poloniex, Upbit, Kucoin, GOPAX and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.