Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 26th. During the last seven days, Civic has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Civic token can currently be bought for about $0.0265 or 0.00000290 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Huobi, Radar Relay and OKEx. Civic has a total market cap of $17.79 million and approximately $8.20 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.47 or 0.01839344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172587 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050628 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00111228 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Kyber Network, Livecoin, Bittrex, OKEx, IDEX, Poloniex, Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, Radar Relay, COSS, Liqui, GOPAX, HitBTC, Mercatox, Vebitcoin, ABCC and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.