Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded up 18.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 26th. In the last week, Citadel has traded 10.9% higher against the dollar. Citadel has a market capitalization of $18,075.89 and $1.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Citadel coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 31st, 2018. Citadel’s total supply is 10,969,269 coins. Citadel’s official Twitter account is @Citadel_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Citadel is citadelplatform.io.
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.