Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 26th. Bitcloud has a market capitalization of $117,224.82 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcloud coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 33,696,628 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.