Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 26th. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Bitcloud has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. Bitcloud has a total market cap of $117,224.82 and $1.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Bitcloud Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 33,696,628 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.