Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 26th. Over the last seven days, Aion has traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Aion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0967 or 0.00001055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, Kucoin and Bancor Network. Aion has a market cap of $41.54 million and $5.44 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010921 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $168.54 or 0.01839562 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172589 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050611 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00111331 BTC.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Ethfinex, BitForex, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Liqui, IDEX, DragonEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Binance, RightBTC, Koinex and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.