Media coverage about West Mountain Environmental (CVE:WMT) has trended somewhat positive this week, InfoTrie reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. West Mountain Environmental earned a daily sentiment score of 1.69 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media stories about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted West Mountain Environmental’s analysis:
- Pipeline construction continues, activists plot next moves (politico.com)
- Electric trucks, ‘clean cargo’: Utah Inland Port unveils 5-year business plan (deseret.com)
- Mid-Michigan flood displaces thousands, threatens Superfund site (woodtv.com)
- NSW has approved Snowy 2.0. Here are six reasons why that’s a bad move (theconversation.com)
- Wildlife Services ordered to reduce killing in some areas, report more details (billingsgazette.com)
West Mountain Environmental has a 12-month low of C$0.02 and a 12-month high of C$0.02.
West Mountain Environmental Corp., formerly West Mountain Capital Corp., operates through its subsidiary, Phase Separation Solutions Inc, in the waste processing industry using Thermal Phase Separation Technology (TPS) to eliminate the liability inherent in contaminated soil, sludge and, where possible, recover hydrocarbons for reuse.
Read More: Why is total return important?
Receive News & Ratings for West Mountain Environmental Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Mountain Environmental and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.