Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Ubiq coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001154 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Ubiq has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $4.53 million and approximately $7,724.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.