TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 23rd. TrueUSD has a total market capitalization of $137.44 million and $119.52 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueUSD token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00010879 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, CoinTiger, Kyber Network and WazirX. Over the last week, TrueUSD has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010886 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $193.83 or 0.02107742 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.57 or 0.00093187 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00180581 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00043129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000163 BTC.
TrueUSD Token Profile
TrueUSD Token Trading
TrueUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Crex24, Bitso, Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, Kyber Network, Binance, Bittrex, Koinex, Upbit, Kuna, CoinTiger, WazirX, HitBTC, Zebpay and HBUS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.