Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One Quark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Quark has traded down 6.8% against the dollar. Quark has a total market capitalization of $1.88 million and approximately $319.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.