Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 23rd. One Nano coin can now be bought for about $0.95 or 0.00010277 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitinka, Koinex, Coindeal and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Nano has traded up 26.9% against the US dollar. Nano has a total market capitalization of $126.08 million and $11.77 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,206.83 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $208.66 or 0.02266407 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.56 or 0.02558558 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.11 or 0.00479074 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012341 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $63.56 or 0.00690343 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00072961 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023806 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47.33 or 0.00514080 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, CoinFalcon, Bitinka, OKEx, Mercatox, Gate.io, RightBTC, Nanex, Binance, Koinex, CoinEx, Bit-Z and Coindeal. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.