Hive (CURRENCY:HIVE) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Hive coin can currently be bought for $0.30 or 0.00003211 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Hive has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar. Hive has a market cap of $86.01 million and approximately $3.59 million worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AERUM (XRM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Hive Coin Trading
Hive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.