FNB Protocol (CURRENCY:FNB) traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Over the last week, FNB Protocol has traded 38.5% higher against the US dollar. One FNB Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX and Allbit. FNB Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.70 million and approximately $3.73 million worth of FNB Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010884 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002166 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $194.11 or 0.02108281 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.58 or 0.00093157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00180295 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00042974 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000163 BTC.
FNB Protocol Profile
Buying and Selling FNB Protocol
FNB Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Allbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FNB Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FNB Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FNB Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FNB Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FNB Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.