Digital Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Digital Fantasy Sports has a market capitalization of $139,196.00 and approximately $343.00 worth of Digital Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digital Fantasy Sports token can now be bought for about $0.0451 or 0.00000549 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, Coindeal and Cat.Ex. Over the last week, Digital Fantasy Sports has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00043358 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $343.71 or 0.03726826 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00055280 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003513 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031141 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004386 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010865 BTC.
Digital Fantasy Sports Profile
Buying and Selling Digital Fantasy Sports
Digital Fantasy Sports can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex, P2PB2B and Coindeal. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Fantasy Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Fantasy Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Fantasy Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.