Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Abyss Token has a market capitalization of $1.90 million and $516,439.00 worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Abyss Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Indodax, CoinExchange and DDEX. Over the last seven days, Abyss Token has traded 25.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00043358 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $343.71 or 0.03726826 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00055280 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003513 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031141 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004386 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010865 BTC.
Abyss Token Profile
Abyss Token Token Trading
Abyss Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Hotbit, Ethfinex, CoinBene, Indodax, Kyber Network, Bilaxy, DDEX, BitForex, ZBG, IDEX, Sistemkoin, CoinPlace, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Abyss Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Abyss Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.