Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Graviex. During the last week, Absolute has traded 32.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Absolute has a total market capitalization of $8,564.99 and $1,567.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.50 or 0.00809413 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00033836 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00028354 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.93 or 0.00151347 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.26 or 0.00187541 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001969 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005943 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002033 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.