Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. Dogecoin has a market cap of $229.35 million and $163.74 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 5.4% against the dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Poloniex, BiteBTC and QBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.38 or 0.00597656 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014882 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007975 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000607 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, CoinEx, Cryptomate, Coinsquare, Sistemkoin, Livecoin, Graviex, CoinExchange, Kraken, C-CEX, Bit-Z, Koineks, Upbit, Crex24, BCEX, BTC Trade UA, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Coindeal, Bits Blockchain, BiteBTC, Indodax, Bitbns, BX Thailand, cfinex, Mercatox, BtcTrade.im, C-Patex, Cryptohub, BitFlip, Trade Satoshi, Gate.io, Tidex, Cryptopia, Fatbtc, SouthXchange, FreiExchange, Exrates, CoinEgg, QBTC, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Instant Bitex, Coinbe, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Tripe Dice Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Ovis, Bitsane, CoinFalcon, Exmo, Novaexchange and Robinhood. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.