Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004224 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar. Diamond has a market cap of $1.49 million and approximately $4,508.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.